Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fall fair 2012 confirmed!

Hey penguin pals i have some exciting news for you guys today! Billybob has confirmed the return of the fall fair coming next month in september.
                                         
Billybob states: "are you excited for the fall fair?"
Billybob also says you can save the tickets. Remember how when you logged off your tickets were gone... Well now during the fair you will be able to save the tickets you earned from playing the fair games! Check it out! he stated that too 
He says "can save tickets finally" 
Well what do you guys think! I was the first to post this so give me credit...
                                                         

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know - your cousin didn't take those photos. I did. I am Callmechump of the CP Wiki. I took the photos and put them on the wiki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh srry.. My cousin said he did.. Imma fix it soeey

      Delete