Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Im back and Theories series is back!

Hey guys I'm back and glad to be back. I have been thinking about leaving this blog and applying for others or consider quitting cp until summer. Anyways my theories series is back and be prepared on Thursday for 3 THEORIES! one of them is 100% true. Also i may be doing a youtube channel and sign with machinima or maybe a lower thing to get partnered. I can get the money from partnership to get coin codes. Heres a deal... When i get 10 coin codes. It will be  A SUPER MEGA ULTRA COIN CODE GIVEAWAY!!!


Also i will be hosting a trivia on friday 8pm est. I will be asking 10 questions either xat or twitter..You guys choose...Whoever gets the most wins the coin code or donate it to charity...By charity i mean a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment